Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Printhead 792 (CN702A)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, Just wondering how to make a warranty claim. I've tried contacting customer support but I can't get any further than entering the product code into the blank field as it won't recognise the product.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for contacting with HP Support Forum.

At first you should confirm your printhead covered under warranty and you have purchase from channel partner or HP athorise store and using printhead cove usesage (pl), then get under warranty support Otherwise you can't get printhead warranty from HP.

Please contact your nearest HP Athorize Service Centre or Channel Partner, they can help to you. 

I hope that answers will support to concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck 

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for contacting with HP Support Forum.

At first you should confirm your printhead covered under warranty and you have purchase from channel partner or HP athorise store and using printhead cove usesage (pl), then get under warranty support Otherwise you can't get printhead warranty from HP.

Please contact your nearest HP Athorize Service Centre or Channel Partner, they can help to you. 

I hope that answers will support to concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck 

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.