Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I've had my printer running perfectly since I installed it 3 days ago but today I am nolonger able to use eprint. I can still scan and print from my home PC and laptop but I am unable to send emails directly to the printer now. This was working fine and I used the feature fairly often without error but today no emails arrived. When I logged on to the eprint web site using my google account {Personal Information Removed} the status of the printer said disconnected. I've tried deleting the printer and re-attaching it (which had no effect) and I've now tried disabling web services on the printer then re-enabling it. When I try this I now receive the following error: Problem connecting to Web Services server.

The printer model is a HP Photosmart Premium C310a with the lastest software update. The printer is connected to my network via Wifi and is reachable and usable from all my PC's.

It seems to me that there is something wrong with the software configuration on the printer, the reason I think this is because the screen interface slows down to a crawl after some use and when this happens it is not possible to switch the printer off via the power button. The only solution is to pull the power cable! This is something new and didn't happen before, is there a way to reset to factory default, the option in the menu doesn't seem to reset everything?

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Stuart {Personal Information Removed}

27 REPLIES 27
HP Recommended

NO ePRINT SERVICES FOR THREE DAYS - COME ON HP!!!

Hi - Same thing for me on the same printer C310a.

I was following the advice of an HP employee to re-install web services as ePrint had stopped working and I had several Pending jobs in my old print queue.

Now I cannot re-start web services with the same error "Problem connecting to Web Services server".

Help!!!!!

HP Recommended

Hi Stupot65,

This is due to the schedule update to the Cloud servers and web infrastructure that support ePrint and Print Apps.

Currently, full eprint and SIPs service has not been fully restored.

Thanks for your patience while the update is being completed.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/Cloud-update-tonight-6-PM-PST-until-approximat...

I am an HP employee

**** Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution" ****
HP Recommended

Well Thanks HP - printer has new email address - with empty print queue - and ePrint is working again... but for how long?

HP - you have the email addresses of all your registered ePrint users - why didn't you email us to tell us that you were experiencing problems - and ePrint was going to be down for an upgrade?

HP Total Care? - more like HP Total Nightmare!

HP Recommended

I just bought a printer yesterday and have the same issues with the Web Services. What's wrong with HP? I have spent hours uninstalling and installing from the HP disk for nothing. What a waste of time!

Its doing everything else fine but ePrinting. 

Anyone know how long it will be?

HP Recommended

Greetings,

The ePrint Service has been having some issues after the upgrade. The server team has found and fixed a bug in the latest release that affected connectivity. If you're having problems, please unregister your product (from the Web Services menu, select "Remove Web Services"), then register again (from the Web Services menu, select "Enable Web Services).

After reregistering, I have been very successful using both ePrint and the Print Apps using my HP LaserJet CM1415. It has been staying connected, and promptly printing jobs I send to it. It has also been reconnecting after I powercycle. I sincerely hope you have the same experience. We had an ePrintCenter outage a few minutes ago that may have affected connectivity, but I am able to use ePrint and the Print Apps again as of 5:15 Mountain Time.

HP Recommended

i cannot access the web menu as i cannot connect to the web server

HP Recommended

Several months after previous users have experienced these problems, I'm having the same with my Envy D410.  "Problem connecting to Web Services server."  What can be done to fix this?  Thanks for your help. 

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with a new officejet 8500.    Everything else works fine, but I cannot initialize web services.   Is there a service problem at the moment?  any suggestions?

HP Recommended

I've been reading a lot on these pages regarding difficulties connecting to the server in order to print. I'm having the same problem.  I use the HP Designjet 130 and the Officejet 4500. I can't get either to print.  Very disappointing.  I'm trying to prepare for a 70 print show. Any help out there?.....in a hurry.

Thanks everyone.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.