cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
actingout Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reducing my print size by a certain % on my HP Envy all in one?

Every HP I've  had allowed you in advanced options to reduce the image size that is output on regular 8/1/5-11 paper.  I know the Envy does this with copies.  How can I do this printing to the Envy or PDF print driver....thanks for any help.....M

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
2,947 2,806 126 324
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi actingout,

Welcome to the support forums!

For reducing the paper print size of a PDF, I have included two documents for you to look over and try. The first one is 'How to reduce the PDF page size:', and then 'How do I shrink the page size of a PDF?'.

Please let me know if this has help reduce the print size, thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
robinannh Top Student
Top Student
3 3 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

A work around, but it does work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 51 154
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!

I have closed this thread to help keep the comments timely. If you have more to add, please start a new thread. Click here if you want to learn more about how to start a new conversation/thread.

Please post in a new thread for better exposure. It may also be helpful if you posted a few more details about your computer/printer and your issues.

1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.

If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you!"

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation