Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How can I reset the all in one printer?

Because it's only possible to print a page from the PC.

The printer itself crashes on the first initialize after

the confirmation ("ok"-button) of  photo paper.

The step for normal paper has been done successfully. 

Kind Regards

klaus 

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended
1. Unplug power cable while the printer is ON.
2. Press and hold the '#' and '3' buttons, and plug the cable back into the printer.
3. Continue holding the buttons down for 20 seconds, and then release it.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

Hello

thanks, the reset has worked but the printer still doesn't initialize successfully.

Any ideas?

After the dialog to insert the photo paper the printer crashes and restarts 😞

Kind Regards

klaus

HP Recommended
Ok, then repeat tehe same procedure mentioned in my first post, but this time, press and hold the '#' and '6' button and plug in the power cable.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

My color ink expired = and I have new black ink and still cannot print in black = And give me message to replace color ink which hardly I use it= Can you please tell me how to reset ink so I can use black ink

HP Recommended

What should I do

HP Recommended

Did not worked

HP Recommended

Hi!

Can you tell me how to reset my Hp Photosmart c7280 with a error: 0xc18a0106 ? Please!  

I tried the # and 3 as well as the # and 6 you suggested... I still get the same code. apparently this is happening to quite a few people as soon as they change an ink cartridge for another Hp ink cartridge.

Thank you!:womanvery-happy:

HP Recommended

RESET HP C7280

HP Recommended

Low cartridge warning on C7280 All-in-One . pressing "OK" on printer does not allow me to continue

Do I need to know how to reset printer?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.