Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I bought an Macbook Pro and i got a HP printer for pay $99, but i got my $99 back in after month.

Because i have a old printer it works very well, but it died recently. so i opened the new printer which is HP (Deskjet 3050A J611), it works good at before, but after a month, i got a error code: 0XB032B15C, i google many times, i find "http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03081973" this infromation, it doesn't work.

I try to use "HP PRINTER DOCTOR", it showed me "every thing's good", this program can not figure out what's the problem on my printer.

THAN

I tried warrenty, it shows already expired. I opened ths printer month ago, and i regist online when i open it,

how does it happen?

Product Mod
CN19F486CP05PJ

product# CR237A

Exipired DATA
2012-08-31 (YYYY-MM-DD)

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Sorry to hear the printer is not working for you.

I have escalated this post to see if someone might have some different options.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

Ya I wish HP printers and ink was more reliable and I understand all mechanical devices are going to have issues but it just seems HP can be notorious for having bad issues I'm sad to say.

HP Recommended

My Deskjet 3050 J610 printer worked fine with my old xp pc. Since moving it to my new Dell xps 8500 pc with Window 8 (64 bit) it worked fine a couple weeks and then starting having the errors. I've tried the "scrubbing" of old HP software. Does no good. I immediately start getting the HPNetworkCommunicator has stopped working" error pop up after re-completely installing the printer and software. This problem seems to have no solution. I'm tired of user forums with the only HP sponsored suggestion of "delete and reload software". My time is valuable and after 30 years (since 1982) of using and purchasing a multitude of HP printers and scanners I'm finally done. Going to try a new brand.

HP Recommended

More ink to print bad pictures - all the freaking HP udpdates for your PC to choke on, but nothihng that improves quality.

Ink : F- it doesnt last at all and costs way too much for what you get to print - it is a total rip off.

Pictures :  NOT A SINGLE program can figure out if its the printer paper or not - waste so much in printing on the letter paper rather than the photo paper

Quality ; oh replace the ink (you wasted trying to get it to work) and then the photo paper you wasterd (not cheap either) and then finally you get a BUNCH OF CRAP - i have 40-50 $ worth of shreder fodder after an hour of working with this POS.

HP is terrible value - never should advertise to print photo unless they tell you true cost of each print ; junking this 1 year old POS tomorrow and walking away from HP

NEVER AGAIN

HP Recommended

Amen to that! Stop buying HP products. If you recommend computing products for a living, stop recommending HP products to your clients as well.

I sent them my HP Envy for repair because the body parts were falling apart. They claimed that they received it with a cracked screen and all kind of other damages that were not there when I shipped it. They claimed the laptop is beyond economic repair and quoted me the full price I paid for it for the repair cost. What kind of mafia style business model is this?

There is no way in hell that I will recommend HP products to my clients again. No more HP servers, desktops, laptops, printers, network appliances... I'm done with HP for life. Even if HP invented the best product ever, I would not give a **bleep**.

Spread the word people! HP sucks!!

HP Recommended

If anyone has written a more true word about HP printers it must be you.

I owned 3 HP printers in total they are all worthless one ended up not printing after 2 years and the other stopped printinting via wireless and then started smearing the page regardless of cleaning tool ect.

The printer I have now stops printing carries own after 5 minutes or prints half pages or none at all or many copies of the same pages.

I am an absolute IT geek and I use linux, mac and windows I have to say HP sucks big time do not waste your time it is expensive mistake to BUY HP Printers ...They BREAK DOWN AFTER A YEAR OR 2 YOU ALSO PAY AN ARM AND A LEG FOR PRINTING CARDRIDGES.

MY RECOMENDATION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BURN MONEY STAY AWAY FROM THIS HP TRASH !!!!!!!

HP Recommended

The last one that worked that I have owned that worked more than a year was the 1200. I realize I must be crazy to keep trying, but I have since thrown out one, returned another, and am now trying to get HP to replace the third one without making me give them my CC# as "collateral." Hard to imagine worrying about the possibility of being charged more money for defective products.

HP Recommended

HP envy printer..

Its sucks stopped worinking in a year, finally just too a sledge hammer to it, NEVER BUY THIS PINRT OR ANY PRODUCT FROM HP. HORRIBLE SEVICE MATCHES ThIER PRODUCTS.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.