Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Kyle,
Can u please send me the fix for this 403 error?
Thank you.
HP Recommended

Kyle,

I would also need instructions for the fix 403 error? Can you please send it?

Thank you.

Br

HP Recommended

I have a photsmart 6520 with the same problem. how to restart this printer?

HP Recommended

I'm getting same error. Need to submit expense reports. Tried everything else.  Help!

HP Recommended

Send me the prompts also,

Thank you,

Phil Staller

HP Recommended
How do you do this?
HP Recommended
How do I download scan to email app using just the printer screen and a wireless connection? Everything works except s an to email. Printer was working fine for 6 months.
HP Recommended

Kyle:

Please send me the steps to reset.

Thank you,

Phil

HP Recommended
Could you please send to me the reset instructions?
HP Recommended
I am having the same problem with getting the scan to email. I performed the complete reset in the past and it worked could I please get you to resend the reset information ? Thanks
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.