Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I check the ink level of my D110 printer in the Windows 7 program?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended
Hi,
Follow these steps to check the estimated ink levels using the HP Toolbox:
  1. Make sure the product is on and connected to the computer.
  2. Double-click the HP Digital Imaging Monitor ( ) on the Windows taskbar.
    HP Solution Center opens.
  3. In HP Solution Center , click Settings , and then click Printer Toolbox .
    The Printer Toolbox opens.
  4. Click the Estimated Ink Levels tab to view the current estimated ink levels for both cartridges.

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

My system did not bring up the Solutions window (site)  I finally ended up finding it by going to 'Features' to get to tool box which then gave me the list including 'ink levels'.    I knew I had 'seen' it before but what ever happened to the simple ink level statement that pops up (this go round it did not alert me). I am a devoted HP user but sometimes they do get testy!  Thanks.

HP Recommended

@BTDT wrote:

How do I check the ink level of my D110 printer in the Windows 7 program?

HP Recommended

The HP Solutions center is no longer on my computer -- the repairman said it was causing problems so he removed it. So how do I check ink levels now that i no longer have the Solutions Center?

HP Recommended

Hi there,

I understand you are wanting to check the ink levels on your Photosmart D110 printer, but no longer have the Solution Center program to do so. I can definitely help you with that. Please click here and this document will show you how to check the ink levels on the front of the printer and in the Solution Center.

Hopefully this helps, have a great day!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Something new, so I will update this answer.  I did not find Tool Box or Solutions  anywhere I clicked.  On my machine, I finally clicked Printer Services and there I found in the list a place to check the ink levels.  It is "Estimated Ink Levels".  I go with the thought of why do they make this so doggone difficult instead of providing an automatic pop-up warning at about halfway, or something similar.  How about keeping it really simple and give us a clickable icon called "Ink Levels" (duh) on the printer page when you start to print so we always know where we are with ink.

HP Recommended
Thanks @sharper28
I take it you also have a PS d110 on Win7?
Thanks
Ciara
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.