Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp b110a

Hi

I am pulling my hair out here

I have a HP B110a wireless printer which has been set up on the network a while and prints now and again

I have a laptop (windows 10) iphone, samsung phone, various tablets and when I try and print is says the printer is offline or no air printers found.

So far I have checked the network and printed the wireless information sheet which says pass etc and no problem there

Been into router settings and the printer is part of the network

On all devices I can type in the ip address and see the set up page and can also print a test page from there as well

so using the ip address I can print over the network

Yet from any device and adobe etc nothing prints and my laptop says its offline even though the page I get when I type in the ip address it says it is with the little green dot

If this was just one device I could understand its a coms issue but not for all devices not to see what is a wireless printer on the network

When I use hp all in one app on my samsung for example it says its there with the green dot but even in the app if I try and print someting is says the printer is not available at the moment

I have un installed and re installed it many times

Any suggestions most gratefully received

thanks

motorphotos

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.