Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
i have problem with a customer with MPS Contract who cannot print excel via office 365 on an HP Color Laserjet Managed E77830.
We have proposed him different ways to print:
1. Directly from Explorer
2. Saving the File to the disk and opening excel
3. Copying the file and pasting it on other Client's PC
4. The Printers has the last firmware update
5. The Driver is the last UPD v.6.7 PCL6
6. We have disabled the UAC from User Accounts
But we can print in old HP devices with all the above ways (the old device is CM4540 & laserjet 477)
Go to Solution.
We found a solution, we installed the Last UPD Post Script Driver and it works fine.
So keep this in mind if you face the same problem
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community