Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp 7510
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Won't feed paper.  Get "Out of Paper" message on every print try.   Reloaded multiple times.  Did multiple printer resets.  Cleaned rollers after removing the duplexer unit.  Nothing.   Viewed through paper compartment that on the paper feed arm that lowers to contact paper, the paper feed rollers are not turning.  Did multiple resets, followed HP video, searched web.  No help.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@jang33

A very warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. 

I understand that you have an HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printer and the paper won't feed through it. I read that you have cleaned the paper rollers and have reset the printer. The paper feed rollers are not turning. You've done a remarkable job performing the steps. I appreciate the steps you have performed and have certainly done a good job.

I suggest you check if the paper rollers are turning by manually trying to move them. If the rollers are stuck or hard to move then it is a hardware failure. Please refer to this link as it might help (please skip any steps that you have already performed).

If the paper rollers are turning smoothly when you try to move them manually, then I suggest you to perform a hard reset on the printer first by following the below steps:

• Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON. 
  • Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer.
  • Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
  • The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector. Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.

If the printer still does not feed the paper then you may reset the printer by referring to steps from my private message

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know. All the best! 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.