Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi friend pls tel me about error in my printer laserjet color hp 3550 pls mail me if u know about this error

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have been struggling with this 59.99.00 or 59.99 HP Color Laserjet 3550 error for awhile now. I have finally fixed it without buying a new Secondary Transfer unit. Here is what I did that could have solved it. 

Steps:
1. Inside the unit take out Toner and Transfer unit
2. Using compressed air, blow out inside of unit throughout. Pay special attention to the Pickup/Feed assembly and Secondary Transfer unit and Roller.
3. Remove the cover for the main motor.
4. Use Quick Dry Electronics Cleaner spray all internal copper and plug connectors and rollers. Pay special attention to Main Motor, the area of the Secondary Transfer Solenoid. 
5. Let dry completely. 
6. Re-Assemble unit.
7. Plug in and turn on.
8. Under diagnostics select Test "Transfer 2 Solenoid" this Drives the feed motor (M1) and the secondary transfer roller engaging solenoid (SL4) which rotates the fuser, paper path rollers, Tray 3 drive rollers, and engages the secondary transfer roller which raises it about 1/2 inch.
9. Test Complete and Printer should be working just fine.

10. If you found this useful and it solved your problem instead of purchasing a whole new printer or parts. Buy me a coffee send paypal to erik@milham.net

The Service Manual is located here. 
http://www.hpitechnologies.com/files/HP-CLJ-3500-3550-3700-Manual.pdf

I hope this helps you with the 59.99 error.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.