Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

changed to a new passkey phras computor is not communicating with the printer need to know how to imput new net work key.

23 REPLIES 23
HP Recommended

Hello hearthstone.

I understand your printer is not communicating over a wireless network. First I need to gather some information. Please provide your: Model Number of your printer.

Once I have gathered this information I can assist you further.

Ashley

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

My Printer is an Office Jet 4622 all-in-one

HP Recommended

My Printer model is Officejet 4622 all-in-0ne

HP Recommended

Using a different router my printer says it is off line. How do I get it back on line?

HP Recommended

my recently purchased hp deskjet  2540 printer has been working for a short time but has now gone offline - how can i get it back on line

HP Recommended

computer is not communicating with printer. Computer indicates printer offline. Printer indicates wireless direct on

HP Recommended

Model HP Officejet 4630

HP Recommended

I just bought a new HP ENVY 5530 wirless printer and I can't get it to hook up to the wirelass.

HP Recommended

16-09-2014

I  have recently bought a hpdeskjet 2540 all in one series printer has been working great for a few days, unfortuantely it is

now reading off line but printer status is reading printer is ready, do not know what to do to get printer working again?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.