Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet 5255 all in one

broken paper arm on officejet 5255 all in one printer. It's the part where printed paper slides onto. Can this be fixed? Can i order the arm?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Giantrobokc

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Are you referring to a tray? Please do help us with a picture of it to help you better with this.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Its the arm the extends in front to catch paper as it comes out. Its broken off.  Paper falls on the floor.

Can this be fixed. 

20200926_150622.jpg

20200926_150529.jpg

HP Recommended

20200926_150622.jpg

HP Recommended

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Page not there and links don't work. Sigh.... I just want to SPEAK to a human to figure this out. HP's Virtual Assistant is GARBAGE and clearly HP can't asnwer a simple question..."i have a broken part, how can i get the part to fix it if in fact it can be fixed". This is so discouraging as I've been a fan of HP for years....

HP Recommended

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.