Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy photo6234
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,  I purchased a HP Envy photo 6234 from Currys last week and signed up for Instant ink offer to get cashback. 
I then went to the HP Cashback website to claim my £30 cashback and it says I have to wait  a minium14 days before I can make an online claim. Why is this so ???

One of the reasons I purchased the printer was because of the cashback offer

I see the cashback deal is ending today I hope this is not going to effect my cashback claim because the website wont let me make a claim yet ...

Regards

Clicon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Mr Robot

I have finally managed to lodge a claim online,cant believe how long it took to do 

Regards

Clicon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Clicon, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you a purchased a printer with instant ink and you were offered a £30 cash back. And you need to know how to claim it.

Also, I understand your concern and situation you are into. So don't worry I'll try to help you out.

You will have to submit the details at the place you purchased the printer from and you will receive an email after 14 days through which you will be able to redeem the cashback offer.

Also, I will share you few details about the support options through a private message. Dedicated to your printer.

Please watch your inbox for more information.

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Mr Robot

Thank you very much for your reply.  I will try another on line cashback claim on Monday 5th November when the 14 day period is up on purchase of the printer. If no success i will then go back to the shop where I bought the printer from.

Kind regards

Clicon

HP Recommended

@Clicon, Thanks for your prompt response and time.

I appriciate your efforts for writing back to us.

Sure you can try submitting the details to store and call the support number if you have any queries.

If you have any queries in future related to any HP products, you can always reach out to us.

We will try our best to help you out.

Take care,
Have a great day! 🙂

Please mark my public post as accepted solution if you feel I have answered your query.

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same issue. I purchased in September and had to wait. Now I've gone to claim my cashback and I can't seem to find the link.

Please help.

Kind regards,

Darrell

HP Recommended

Hi Darrell

Just follow this link 

https://claims.hpcashback.com/gb/en/claims/instantink2/get-started

Regards

Clicon

HP Recommended

Hi Mr Robot

I have finally managed to lodge a claim online,cant believe how long it took to do 

Regards

Clicon

HP Recommended

Please can you help me claim my cash back too

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.