Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer

My printer (wireless HP Envy 5032) is totally unrealiable as to when it prints and is offline. I've turned off and pulled out the plug for the printer, turned off/on the laptop, turned off/on the modem. The printer driver is up to date. This evening it printed documents just fine (but I had to open pdf docs via Googe to do so). Now it just says its offline and nothing will print. Docs go to the printer queue and it just says "error printing" but doesn't say anymore or what goes wrong. The "use printer offline" box is NOT checked. If I run any trouble shoots or diagnostics, it can't articulate what the error is. Running Diagnose and Fix in HP SMart does nothing, can't find anything. I'm running Windows 11 and Office 365.

Any help gratefully appreciated, I'm about to go out and buy another printer out of frustration! 😞

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.