Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP smart tank 450
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a new HP smart tank 450 and after a few days of using without problemes, yesterday it started to print faulty.

Whenever there is a color to print, besides that color it always prints yellow. I mean, if i have a blue circle to print, the printer prints it green, because it prints it blue and yellw above. And this happens with every color. I have tried to do all de maintenance procedures and it keeps the same. This doesn't happen with the black color.

What can i do to fix this, as HP doesn't have a working contact line?

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@BrunoP

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

How do the copies look?

Print a Print Quality Diagnostic page:

Press and hold the Start Copy Color button  on the printer control panel for 3 seconds to print a Print Quality Diagnostic page.

Let me know how this report looks.

Make sure you've performed all the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-smart-tank-wireless-450-series/16180959/document/c05583255

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have followed every steps to try and fix the problem, however it continues.

I have attached the Print Quality Diagnostic page. Check the yellow arround every colour print (the cian turns green, for example.

I can´t solve this. 

I bought the printer only a few days ago.

I await for any reply.

Thank You

I have attached IMG.jpg

HP Recommended

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team as this could be a hardware/printhead issue.

Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.