Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OFFICEJET6962
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I WISH TO PRINT LABELS, SPECIFICALLY, AVERY TEMPLATE # 5202 from my officejet 6962.  cannot figure out a way.  Used to do this on a laser jet.  Is there a way to load labels in my current printer?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@BRIANLS,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I see from your post that you're having issues while printing on avery labels from your HP OfficeJet printer. No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details: 

• Have these Avery labels printed correctly from this printer before?
  • DId you check the product specifications of the printer to check if the Avery labels are supported?
  • Which application are you using to print this labels?
  • What's the avery label paper size?

Did you try printing the labels using the Microsoft Word application? If not, go to this support document and check under “How do I print envelope address labels?” and follow the steps listed.

Now, check these Avery support documents which will help you printer better:

1) Print Your Template

If the issue persists, then try to reinstall the drivers as suggested below:

• Unplug the USB cable from the printer and computer if present.
  • Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them.
  • Restart your computer.
  • Now click on this link to download and install the printer drivers.
  • Connect the USB cable if prompted and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

Could you please respond to this post with the details and with the results of the troubleshooting as this will help me in further assisting you.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.