Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Apple Ipad
iOS

My printer prints  terrible dark images and there seems to be no way to color correct.  the copies look 0kay.Printed photoPrinted photoOriginal artOriginal art

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I see you are printing from an iPad.  Are you using HP Smart to print?  If not go to the app store and download HP Smart.

Using HP Smart you can change the print quality to see if that helps.  Also make sure you select print Photos in Hp Smart as it will apply different color corrections when printing.  But there are still no color specific corrections that can be done. 

While I may work for HP Inc, the views and opinions expressed here are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.