Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3700 Series

HP Deskjet 3700 Series using Instaink was printing earlier today and now it just spits out blank pages.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @Cherbobtt, Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out. Let me ask you a few questions in order to assist you better.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Does the issue persist when you make a copy from the printer?

Have you tried printing from a different application?

Have you tried printing using a different ink cartridge?

Have you enrolled in the instant ink services?

Please share the operating system you are running on the PC to assist you better.

Excellent description and a great diagnosis done. It is greatly appreciated.

Let's continue with the troubleshooting now.

Update the printer firmware and check if it helps.

Update the printer firmware using this link. Click Here

Replace low, empty or faulty ink cartridges on the printer.

If the copy works fine uninstall the printer software from the root level on your PC and install the full feature printer software. (Windows Only)

In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features. 
Select your HP printer. 
Select Uninstall. 
In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers. 
In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.” 
Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo. 
Type printui.exe /s and click OK. 
Click on Drivers tab. 
Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click remove at the bottom. 
Select OK. 
Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows. 
Close Devices and Printers. 

Update the full feature printer software using this link. Click Here

Refer this article to further troubleshoot printer printing blank pages issues. Click Here

If you have enrolled in the instant ink services. Please share us few details through a private message. So I can check the account and help you with the issue.

Instant ink account number-

Instant ink email address-

Shipping address-

Let me know if this helps!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.