Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer

Recently, my family has been using our printer more. It is an HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Product. Whenever I try to print anything my printer abnormally shakes a lot like it is going to explode. It the ink seems fine (I am subscribed to the Instant Ink delivery thing), and there is nothing visibly wrong with the printer on the outside. It keeps on printing out unfinished pages of paper. It is as though the printer is selecting what to print. Like certain sections of the text is printed in no uniform manner, at random. Sometimes, the printer gets stuck. The paper just sits halfway into the printer while the printer does not print onto it. It looks as though it is printing, but it isn’t. 

Please help me. I really need this printer and do not want to spend money on a whole new one because this one isn’t that old. It is reliable and affordable. Thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.