Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Printer

My printer just stopped printing then started flashing this code. I can’t use it at all

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @RedBull1,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like your HP Officejet Pro 8025e is experiencing an error condition indicated by the flashing lights and the error code B87668C2. This error code typically indicates a hardware issue or a problem with the printer's internal components.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue.

• Restart the Printer: Turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in. Turn on the printer and see if the error persists.
  • Check for Paper Jams: Open the printer cover and check for any paper jams or obstructions inside the printer. Clear any jams carefully.
  • Reset the Printer: Some printers have a reset option in the settings menu. You can try resetting the printer to its default settings to see if it resolves the issue.
  • Update Firmware: Ensure that your printer has the latest firmware installed. Sometimes, firmware updates address known issues and bugs that could cause error codes.
  • Check for Hardware Issues: If the issue persists, it's possible that there's a hardware problem with the printer. 
  • Refer to the Manual: Consult the printer's manual or documentation for more information about the error code and troubleshooting steps specific to your model.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.