Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hello! I have an office jet pro 8035 and all of a sudden it decided not to print on the page anymore. Ink has been replaced, it sounds like it’s printing, there are no errors, but the page is blank.  I have rebooted, removed and reinserted the ink, etc. Nothing is helping!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Staseeface,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like you've already tried some basic troubleshooting steps, which is a good start. Since you've already replaced the ink cartridges and rebooted the printer, here are a few additional steps you can try.

• Print a Print Quality Diagnostic Report: Most printers have a function to print a diagnostic report which can help identify if there are any issues with the print heads or ink nozzles. You can usually find this option in the printer's settings menu.
  • Clean the Print Heads: Your printer likely has a function to clean the print heads. This can help to clear any clogs or blockages that might be preventing the ink from being deposited onto the page properly. Again, you should be able to find this option in the printer's settings menu.
  • Check Printer Settings: Make sure that the printer is set to print in color if you're trying to print a color document. Sometimes printers can default to grayscale or black-and-white printing, which could result in blank pages if you're expecting color.
  • Update Printer Drivers: Sometimes issues can be resolved by updating the printer drivers on your computer. Visit the HP website to download and install the latest drivers for your printer model.
  • Inspect for Physical Damage: Check the printer for any visible signs of damage, such as paper jams, debris inside the printer, or damage to the print heads. If you notice anything unusual, try to address it accordingly.

These steps should help you troubleshoot the issue further.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.