Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M277dw Smudges on both sides of printed paper

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Jim3741 ,
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Try this Solution five: Print a page and troubleshoot further if necessary > Print a cleaning page

Does the printout get better?

Use the following procedure to print the supplies status page:
1. From the Home screen on the product control panel, touch the Supplies button.
2. Touch the Report button to print the supplies status page.

Check the percent of life remaining for the toner cartridges and if applicable, the status of other
replaceable maintenance parts.

Print quality problems can occur when using a toner cartridge that is at its estimated end of life. The
supplies status page indicates when a supply level is very low. After an HP supply has reached the very low
threshold, HP’s premium protection warranty on that supply has ended.

Are all suppley level OK?

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Andr-1611

If my post resolved your problem please mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".
Or click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.