Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Touch screen stuck on "thank you." Will not respond when I try to touch "OK" though I can hear a sound. I've restarted the printer and the computer several times. I've not yet uninstalled and reinstalled the printer though that is my next step.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I was directed to run HP Smart app.  Click on the settings, then printer status links.   The error/message will show.  Click ok.  
it may be on the web interface, but don't see it.  

HP Recommended

did the hp smart desk help you? mine is blank on the printer.. but my connection works.. just can’t press anything on printer to make it scan or print

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.