Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

@Wu2U2

Thank you for replying with this overwhelming and detailed response 😉 

I appreciate your time and efforts, the sarcasm - not so much, but it's fun to read 😛

That said, I don't wish to take your credit, which is why i wanted you to mark your post as accepted solution,

So that it stands up tall like the beacon of light, dragging the souls towards your post, therefore giving YOU, the credit 😉

And that's about it from my end,

You have a good day.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Humor and sarcasm are how I deal with frustration. Especially when it is clear that my detailed post originally, wasn't read and I was getting boiler plate/form responses. 

Now, I see you are a human being not a bot and that gives me hope. 

You guys need another button: "Issue Resolved" 

HP Recommended

Note, I can't Thumbs up or anything ont he post that solves the issue because it won't let me thumbs up or anything on my own post. I gave you the bouquet on this maybe you can use it to post that solution?  🙂

HP Recommended

No error, I selected color and print is not color. Color cartridge in place. Info on cartridge is not readable - too dark.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.