Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Inspire 7955e All-in-One Printer

i have the envy inspire 7900 series printer and when i try to print it pops up and says "theres something wrong with your hp account. cannot print until fixed." but my computer says everything is fine. how do i fix this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @kelsee16,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like there might be an issue with the connection between your printer and your HP account. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve the problem.

• Check Printer Connection: Make sure that your printer is properly connected to your computer and that it is turned on.
  • Restart Devices: Sometimes, simply restarting both your printer and your computer can resolve connection issues.
  • Update Printer Software: Ensure that your printer has the latest firmware and software updates installed. You can usually find these updates in the settings menu of your printer or on the HP website.
  • Check HP Account Status: Log in to your HP account on the HP website and verify that there are no issues or notifications regarding your account status.
  • Reconnect Printer to HP Account: If your printer is connected to your HP account, try removing it from your account and then re-adding it. This can sometimes re-establish the connection.
  • Check Network Connection: Ensure that your printer is connected to the same network as your computer and that the network connection is stable.

By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the issue with your HP ENVY Inspire 7955e All-In-One Printer.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.