Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Herold for president 😉

Same here, work fine.

Thanks to HP, Herold and all contributors.

DaTo

HP Recommended

Will you share exactly the steps you went through to install this patch?  I do not have Easy Document Creator installed now since I uninstalled all Samsung software.  I assume I need to reinstall EDC but how do I get the patch installed with EDC?

Thank you very much

Wilson_L

HP Recommended

Just run and install the patch and you done, EDC should work again whitout that I/O error

HP Recommended

Thank you so much.  Installed just as you indicated.  I don't know how you found the patch but very pleased you did and shared it with us.

My best to you

Wilson_L

HP Recommended

Worked fine for me to. Thank you to poster. Much appreciated.  :Wink:

HP Recommended

dear Herold

super. it works after the repair patch.
we can finally work out

thanks for the help

thanks

Pömpi828

HP Recommended

Thanks Herold.

The fix work fin for me.

Now Adobe Acrobat  is full use full also.

Best regards

HP Recommended

Thank you!! Confirmed this worked for me too, finally able to use the simple and easy to use EDC!! Much appreciated.

HP Recommended

As stated by Herold in message n°20, there is a fix. Thanks to him!

Since Smarthru and Easy Document Creator only knew how to manage the TWAIN drivers for our scanners, it seems that the fix make the TWAIN driver for these scanners compatible with WIN 10.

So any software that only use TWAIN drivers under WIN 10 can work again with our scanners.

HP Recommended
Hello there!

Thank you so much Herold, Samsung Easy Creator Document is working now, but I still have one problem with the scanner - the software is working but it's impossible scanning directly from my Samsung M2675F when I push the button "scan" and then "digitalisation on PC". Do you have any solution for this? Thanks a lot !
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.