Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Laser Multifunction Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have 2 computers I've been trying to connect my printer to. one has Windows 11, and The one I'm typing this message on has Windows 10 64bit.

I followed a lot of steps my printer doesn't show a code after pressing the WPS button.

No paperwork is available. Is there a way to get A new Different WPS #?

I'm tired of tripping and falling over the long USB cable.  my knees are already hurting.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Refer to the user guide here http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05790142.pdf

It shows the menus for the system including the wifi settings.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Refer to the user guide here http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05790142.pdf

It shows the menus for the system including the wifi settings.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks to the Comcast guy and you, it's now printing wirelessly. 

HP Recommended

Samsung Multifunction Xpress C460FW I want to use this printer, but I never print in color, can I use it just with the black toner? Is this possible?

I bought it several yrs ago to make photo quilts but then health problems came calling, knocking making it not possible anymore.

thanks

HP Recommended

Hi is it possible to print using a wireless network adapter for my Samsung Black & White Laser Multifunction Printer SCX-4826FN/XAA?

thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.