Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3320ND

Recently we can't print using (MLT-D203S) Toner Cartridge showing given as below message. 

Severity: Critical

Status code: C2-1512

Description: C2-1512 The machine has detected an invalid Toner Cartridge. User intervention is required to remove the existing cartridge and to install a valid Toner Cartridge. Printing has stopped; all other machine services (if installed) are unaffected.

Skill Level: Management

HP recommended 2 type of toner Ref link: (http://www8.hp.com/in/en/products/samsung-printers/product-detail.html?oid=17309956#!tab=specs), but our printer (M3320ND) does not support "MLT-D203S" Toner.  We can print as well using MLT-D203L toner. 

Replacement cartridges:

Standard Toner Cartridge (~ 3,000 yield) MLT-D203S
High yield Toner Cartridge (~ 5,000 yield) MLT-D203L

We have more than 40+ Samsung ProXpress SL-M3320 printer and toner cartridge 200+ (MLT-D203S). Please someone help me how to utilize this toner

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.Just for information some technical information is protected by HP and is not allowed to be answered.This is unfortunate and you will have to contact a HP repair shop for the help in this case.I have send you a private message that might just help.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.