Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
M2070W
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My all-in-one (connected via USB) is newly out of warranty and has a cartridge  recently replaced (only its second in a year as usage is not heavy; the new one was supplied by reputable retailer and is apparently genuine Samsung). But it has now decided, after a month or so, to tell me to replace the cartridge. For a week or thereabouts it would still print if I pressed the right arrow and then 'OK'; now it won't print at all. I have made sure the software is up to date and shaken the cartridge, gently as we are told to do, just in case. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@4printers, I appriciate your efforts for writing back to us.

I understand you have issues contacting HP phone support.

Refer this link to contact HP Samsung phone support: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05813878

Hope this helps!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@4printers,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are getting replacing toner cartridge error message on your HP Samsung printer. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you recently made any changes on the printer before the issue started?

I have found a wonderful document which should help you with this issue - Samsung Xpress SL-M2070-M2079 Laser MFP - Replacing the Toner Cartridge

Samsung Laser Printers - Toner Empty or Toner Exhausted or Replace Toner Error Message

If you have followed the steps suggested and still having the issue, I would suggest this could be a possible hardware failure. I would recommend you contact our phone support team for further assistance.

Please send me the country/region you are contacting us from via a private message, And I shall help you with the information.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you. I have done all that. All I have changed is the cartridge – maybe four or five weeks ago, and all seemed to be going so well that I returned the empty cartridge (the one that came with the machine) for recycling in the packaging. The new cartiride was a proper Samsung one from a reputable source.

The machine is out of warranty by less than a month. If you can put me in touch with a support system I shall be very pleased.

Isobel

HP Recommended

@4printers

It looks like you were interacting with Jeet_singh, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out. I'm KrazyToad & I'm at your service. 

I will send you a Private Message, please reply back and let me know the country you are contacting us from and I will provide you the Support Number

Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile. Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage 

Thank you 🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I'm sorry, this isn't working. I have tried on Pc and phone but if I get there (eventually) the icon isn't blue and otherwise it keeps telling me the page isn't there. I don't do social media if that's what the @ sign means.

HP Recommended

@4printers, I appriciate your efforts for writing back to us.

I understand you have issues contacting HP phone support.

Refer this link to contact HP Samsung phone support: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05813878

Hope this helps!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.