Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-02-2022 11:19 AM
My samsung Xpress M2070fw will no longer connect wirelessly to the computer. It used to print from two different computer and from our IPhones. I think that I may have changed the default settings on the printer and do not know what the correct defaults should be
02-02-2022 11:54 AM
You never mentioned the Easy Wireless Setup program, which is very useful. You could use it.
Also make sure it is configured to use a 2.4GHz band. It might have problems with 5GHz.
If the problem persists, please restore the printer's default wireless network settings as follows:
- Press the following key combination quickly: Menu button () and # 1 9 3 4 on the keyboard.
- Select the Menu button () again and then the OK button. The screen displays Tech Mode.
- Press the and buttons until you no longer see the user menu on the second line of the screen, confirm with OK.
- Select 4. Network and click on OK.
- At this point, find Clear Settings.
- Press OK again. The wireless network reset is complete.
- Reconfigure the printer on your wireless network.
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community