Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Mac Book Pro
Other

The scanner function is not working on my Samsung C1860 Series multi-function printer. It will do an overview scan, but neither the document feeder nor the flatbed will complete a scan without opening an error dialogue - IF kind of scan is set to "Color"

"Scanner reported an error"

"An error occurred during scanning"

I am running OS Big Sur 11.2.1

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SpacePandDeluxe

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

For support options for Samsung Printers in your country or region please check this website

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.