Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-23-2021 02:55 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
- For support options for Samsung Printers in your country or region please check this website.”
- That website address is: www.hp.com/support/samsung
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
02-03-2021 03:24 AM
I use a similar printer, the M2070W but I think the problem is the same. As you probably found, you can print with Big Sur easily, delete the printer and re-add it using the native printing support instead of the driver and it will be fine. The problem is the scanner.
In order to scan these are the current options:
* only scan in black and white
* scan using a phone app and then share it via Google Drive or iCloud or something
* if you use BootCamp, only scan in Windows, or use a spare older laptop
* buy VueScan, scanning software with extensive support for almost all older printers, for $50 😕
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community