Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
C3060FR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer operates correctly but the press sheets come out very slowly. the scan feature works correctly.

There are no error reports.

Toner ok

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello WalterTib

I would sugest you to make a Hard reset (unplugg the power cord from the back of your printer while it is ON, press and hold the power/wakeup button during 15 seconds), when you release the button, plug it back in and turn it ON.

If previous steps does not work you can clear the memory:

Press the sequence on the printer panel Menu > # > 1 > 9 > 3 > 4 > Menu and you will enable the "Tech mode" or "Service mode", press ok on that option Service functions and then Memory clear, after that you need to select your Country and the printer will reboot.

Note: The menu button is above the Ok button

I attach a video to access to the tech mode in your printer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCHhm7c_ZM

I hope this steps help you out

Best regards.

Knowledge is to be shared.

View solution in original post

Access the hidden Tech Menu on your Samsung C460W laser printer and clear annoying alarms such as 'worn transfer belt' or 'replace imaging unit' or other errors that you don't want to be constantly bugged about. Of course this won't fix the worn out part but often the warnings are premature. If ...
How to put Samsung Xpress C460FW printer in "tech Mode" How to put Samsung CLX-3175 printer in "tech Mode" #CLX-3175 #C460FW #TechMode
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello WalterTib

I would sugest you to make a Hard reset (unplugg the power cord from the back of your printer while it is ON, press and hold the power/wakeup button during 15 seconds), when you release the button, plug it back in and turn it ON.

If previous steps does not work you can clear the memory:

Press the sequence on the printer panel Menu > # > 1 > 9 > 3 > 4 > Menu and you will enable the "Tech mode" or "Service mode", press ok on that option Service functions and then Memory clear, after that you need to select your Country and the printer will reboot.

Note: The menu button is above the Ok button

I attach a video to access to the tech mode in your printer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCHhm7c_ZM

I hope this steps help you out

Best regards.

Access the hidden Tech Menu on your Samsung C460W laser printer and clear annoying alarms such as 'worn transfer belt' or 'replace imaging unit' or other errors that you don't want to be constantly bugged about. Of course this won't fix the worn out part but often the warnings are premature. If ...
How to put Samsung Xpress C460FW printer in "tech Mode" How to put Samsung CLX-3175 printer in "tech Mode" #CLX-3175 #C460FW #TechMode
HP Recommended

Yes ok solved. thank you so much

HP Recommended

You're Welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.