Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung CLP-315W
iOS

because here

https://support.hp.com/de-de/drivers/selfservice/samsung-clp-315-color-laser-printer-series/19133860

isn’t it!

The installed Firmware in my Printer is from 2009 and i want to update to the latest version because of problems with printing per Bonjour from my iPad.

The Samsung Mobile Print App also don‘t connect to it.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@RH34, Welcome to HP Support Community!

For support options for Samsung Printers in your country or region please check this website

Thanks!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

„Sorry, no matches for my search“

The Serial Number isn’t accepted. Samsung serial numbers are not accepted, only HP.

When I search for model, there is no Firmware download online.

Hey, didn‘t I send you above the link you just sent me!??? You are funny

So here my question for the second time:

Where can i get the latest Firmware for the Samsung Printer CLP-315W from?

Or can you send me the file? Because on your site no Firmware download is online.

HP Recommended

@RH34,

Thanks for replying!

This requires remote assistance. 

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region for further course of action.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

You have to checked on Blockchain Council coupons because I got my one from there, you can easily find, I hope it will work for you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.