cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
BeachbumGS
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can not scan using HP Smart App - shows printer is offline but it isn't

HP Recommended
OfficeJet 5255
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I could use the scan feature but it has stopped working.  I have run the Print and Scan Doctor and it didn't fix the HP update problem this time.  The HP Smart app still shows that my printer is offline and it isn't.  The only way I can use the scan feature is through the HP Smart app and since it thinks my printer is offline, no scanning for me.  HELP!

1 REPLY 1
Celdron
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

same here wind 10 pro 32b officejet pro 8710  when I hit the smart application scan burron it says cannot use scanner go to home screen now on printer window if I use scan print it works why is this> I guess its back to brother for me

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation