Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

Hi, I am experiencing all of the same issues as other posts and have opened setup menu  - firmware datecode is 20201021, please advise further.

Many thanks

M1ssJem65

HP Recommended

Printer no longer works off the internet.. I get a message to update the firmware which I tried from the latest driver for my HP  Laserjet HP451  from the HP site but still indicates "access denied". Anyone solve this yet?

HP Recommended

Help, I have the same error.  When I go to apps it has an error code. Access denied- busy and check firmware.  I did that and it said it was okay.

Please help.  

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hello--

I am having the exact same issue on device HP Color LaserJet MFP M477fnw (71C44A) - firmware code 20201022.

Have tried resetting the machine, and checked for all software & firmware updates and everything is up to date. Still shows "Access denied, server busy" etc. as others have mentioned. 

Is there anyone from HP who is able to help on this?!

HP Recommended

Same issue.  No one at HP answers. Time to return this POS. 

HP Recommended

HP Color LaserJet MFP M477fnw

Firmware Code 20211118

HP Recommended

HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw

Firmware Datecode: 20211221

Servicу ID: 00000

Apps —> "Access Denied / The service may be busy. Retry later. If the problem continues, check for firmware updates."

Display E-mail address —> "Access Denied / The service may be busy. Retry later. If the problem continues, check for firmware updates."

Turn ePrint On/Off —> "Access Denied / The service may be busy. Retry later. If the problem continues, check for firmware updates."

Turn Apps On/Off —> "Access Denied / The service may be busy. Retry later. If the problem continues, check for firmware updates."

HP Recommended

Wow. HP gives zero $hits here it seems. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.