cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
iliaspero
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Color temperature on Deskjet 2320 scanner

HP Recommended
Deskjet 2320
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I just bought and tried 2320. Scanned photos are cold and are not close to the original. Is this a setting or something I have to live with? I am attaching a comparison- photo taken with my cell phone on the left (very close to the original)- photo scanned by 2320 on the right (really different and cold). Thanks in advance

Left: phone photo- Right: scanner photoLeft: phone photo- Right: scanner photo

3 REPLIES 3
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,963 2,169
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@iliaspero

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the scan quality.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-2300-all-in-one-printer-series/30268694/model/302686...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
iliaspero
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Many thanks for your reply. I checked your link thoroughly, but I don't think it applies to my case. This is an out of the box Deskjet 2320 printer and it is not a matter of cleaning or servicing: the colours on the scanned documents are just different to the originals. They are colder and can only start to resemble the originals with post-production saturation and colour warmth editing. I believe the difference is obvious on the example photo I posted above. Is this a known issue for the scanner of this model? Could it be because it's entry level?

The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,963 2,169
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@iliaspero

Have you set the scan quality and DPI settings to the max?

Thanks!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation