Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

Dear Sunshyn2005,

I have followed your suggestions. At first it did not work, but then i took another approach. I have found the original setup CD and there i choose the option "uninstall all HP products"

After doing this, I run CCleaner again and followed your instructions. Then it worked.

Thank you again.

Now I have just another smaller issue that I had before as well.

When I switch on the computer and run HP Solution center in order to scan a document, It does not work the first time.  It means the scanning works phisically but no immage appears. No possibility to save the document.  I need to close the program and restart HP solution center and then it works.

When I bought the printer, I did not have this issue.   Do you think you can help me out with this issue as well?

Thank you.

Regards

gigi1966

HP Recommended

I'd be happy to help you with the scan feature. I'm glad to hear we got the original issue sorted. Although we ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor previously, now that we have the software setup and working, I recommend running it again for the scan issue you've described. Here's the link again: www.hp.com/go/tools

Let me know the result of the diagnostics performed and we can proceed from there. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.