cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Scan produces upside down pages

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I scan two-sided documents through the automatic document loader, every page after page 1 is upside down.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 17
Level 17
30,371 30,087 5,191 12,040
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Is your original is portrait or landscape oriented?

Have you selected the proper binding for your original? (Book for Portrait, Tablet for Landscape)

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I fixed the problem.  The Scan page in HP Smart has an icon for "Auto-enhancements".  I clicked on this and found an option "Orientation    Rotate Images right side up".  It was on by default.  I turned it off, and now pages print correctly.  Why an option to rotate images rightside up instead rotates them upside down, only HP knows.  My pages were all landscape, all facing the same way.

By the way, I don't see anything about "Book" or "Tablet" anywhere in the application, so I have no clue what Shlomil is referring to.

Level 17
Level 17
30,371 30,087 5,191 12,040
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for clarifying and for sharing the resolution to your problem.

I were referring to the HP Scan program while you were referring to the HP Smart app, those are two different solutions and therefore the difference.

Cheers,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation