cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
Satender_DCEGGN
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Solution Center Not Working (flash issue)

HP Recommended
HP Scanjet G2410
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after 31 December 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning 12 January 2021.

The HP Solution Center stopped working.

Please help out how to fix this issue.

1 REPLY 1
Chris6946
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same issue but totally forgot about flash possibly being the cause. All I get now is this when I open solution centre and it worked 3 days ago. I have tried to do a screenshot but it will not take it in any format I have tried to upload, it is a screen with the letter f and the letter i

hperr.gif

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation