cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
mph007
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Horizontal line on the bottom of all scanned and copied pages, printing is OK.

HP Recommended
HP Envy 6230
macOS 10.15 Catalina

All my scanned and copied documents have a thick black line at the bottom of the page. It's sort of green if I use colour. 

All printed pages are OK.

Using genuine HP cartridges.

I have followed the rest procedure (mains disconnected and wait 20 mins ) and also cleaned the glass. Still not fixed.

It has been working OK for several months, not heavy usage just occasional scans/copy.

Any ideas please?

Example of problem uploaded.

Green line as side of scan..!Green line as side of scan..!

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,537 14,519 755 603
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mph007

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.

Also, try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation