cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
a_l_e_x_0
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

How to fax from HP ENVY Photo 7830 All-in-One over O2 HomeBox 6441 in Germany?

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 7830

Sending a fax from HP ENVY Photo 7830 All-in-One through O2 HomeBox 6441 doesn't work for me now (but worked a few months ago): I put the document into the device, go to Fax on the device control panel, go to "Fax senden oder empfangen", but do not even get a possibility to enter the receiver number. If someone gives a call to the fax device (from a different number), the fax device doesn't ring. But if you manually start receiving the fax on the fax device, the caller hears the good old fax-start sounds. The 1-Line-socket of the fax machine is connected to the "Leitung 2" (N) of the router.

How to send a fax from HP Envy Photo 7830 All-in-One through O2 HomeBox 6441?

2 REPLIES 2
Andr-1611
Level 15
Level 15
627 622 60 315
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @a_l_e_x_0,
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

@a_l_e_x_0 wrote:

Sending a fax from HP ENVY Photo 7830 All-in-One through O2 HomeBox 6441 doesn't work for me now

(but worked a few months ago)

and during this time nothing has changed?

What does the fax test say Print a fax test report ?

Is a printout possible?

Yes

• scan and remove serial no. and personal data.
  • then upload here.

Regards
Andreas

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.
Requests via Private Messages (PM) cannot be answered.
0 Kudos
a_l_e_x_0
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The test report spoke about a weak signal. Replacing the router O2 HomeBox 6441 with another one (O2 HomeBox 6741) helped.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation