Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

All these attempts done.

I have repeat the network setup few times.

I even try to connect the printer with the physical network cable but still same issue.

Any other Idea?

Kindly Regards

HP Recommended

Print a configuration page and share the results -

Print a Configuration Report from the printer control panel.

1. Load plain paper into the main input tray.

2. On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch Setup.

3. Touch Reports.

4. Swipe down on the display, and then touch Configuration Report.

Let me know !

HP Recommended

Hi, I have attached below the configuration report, let me know. Kindly Regards2020-11-14_135839-1.jpg2020-11-14_135839-2.jpg

HP Recommended

The printer is not giving any information about the wireless connectivity, could you print the network configuration page and check the Wifi radio status-

Print a Network Summary page from the printer control panel.

1. Load plain paper in the main input tray.

2. On the printer control panel, swipe left on the display, and then touch Setup.

3. Touch Reports.

4. Swipe down on the display, and then touch Network Summary.

Keep me posted!

HP Recommended

Hi, below the network report.

Let me know 

Kindly Regards

2020-11-15_171140_page-0001.jpg2020-11-15_171140_page-0002.jpg

HP Recommended
Spoiler

Sorry, but I don’t know why, the system, on this Forum , cancels all the content of my Photos I’m trying to attach you in this post.

maybe is better to try share them in another way (maybe outside the community Forum)

Let me know 

Kindly Regards

HP Recommended

Could you share the image in a private message?

HP Recommended

I’ve done it, please check on your private messages

Kindly Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.