Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

I have done the installation but I still can't print and I have to submit a document in 2 hours. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Ain-1900,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

If you're having trouble printing on your HP Smart Tank 580 and need to submit a document urgently, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue quickly:

1. Check Printer Status:

• Ensure that your HP Smart Tank 580 is turned on and that there are no error messages or warning lights on the printer's control panel.

2. Check Ink Levels:

• Verify that all ink tanks have sufficient ink levels. Low ink levels can prevent printing.
  • If any ink tanks are low or empty, replace them with new ink bottles.

3. Check Paper Tray:

• Make sure that the paper tray is loaded with the correct type and size of paper.
  • Check for any paper jams or obstructions in the paper path.

4. Restart Printer and Computer:

• Turn off your printer and unplug it from the power source.
  • Restart your computer.
  • Plug the printer back in and turn it on.

5. Check Printer Connection:

• Ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer or network.
  • If using a USB connection, try a different USB port on your computer.
  • If using a wireless connection, ensure that the printer is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network and that the signal is strong.

6. Update Printer Drivers:

• Make sure that you have the latest printer drivers installed on your computer.
  • Visit the HP support website, enter your printer model, and download/install the latest drivers.

7. Print a Test Page:

• Print a test page from your computer to check if the printer is functioning correctly.
  • If the test page prints successfully, the issue may be with the document or application you're trying to print from.

8. Try Printing from Another Device:

• If possible, try printing the document from another device, such as a smartphone or tablet, to see if the issue is specific to your computer.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Rachel571

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.