For some reason I can no longer scan a document to a network folder. It has been a while since I've used this feature. As far as I can tell nothing has changed since the last time I did a network scan. Here is what I know so far:
- The printer and the computer are on the same network and I can ping the printer from my computer
- If I go to the "Devices and Printers" I can see a Fax printer and the printer I normally print to
- The My Scan folder is in OneDrive
- If I go to the Windows Fax and Scan application I'm able to scan a document however when I try to save it in My Scans it ends up in he root of OneDrive, a folder that is not shared
- I've deleted and reinstalled the printer software and I've rebooted both as well as pulled the plug on the printer
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".