cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
mcnaught82
Level 2
12 5 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Not double sided printing

HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7855
Other

Some reason my printer won't double side photo copy print. I load the document through the top feeder, I go through the setting and select document and 1--2 side printing. I hit print and it pulls my document through the feeder. When it prints, it prints on 1 side and then pulls the paper back into the printer to print the other side and it just shoots out a blank page with printing only on one side. 

I can go online and print a normal 2 page document perfectly fine on both sides. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,547 11,140 1,382 3,487
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

The settings are correct - 1-2 sided.  How many1 sided page documents was loaded in the ADF?

From the description, seems to be only 1 page?  If there are two 1 sided documents in the ADF, it will scan(copy) the 2 pages and prints it as double sided printing.

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

The settings are correct - 1-2 sided.  How many1 sided page documents was loaded in the ADF?

From the description, seems to be only 1 page?  If there are two 1 sided documents in the ADF, it will scan(copy) the 2 pages and prints it as double sided printing.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

mcnaught82
Author
Level 2
12 5 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have 1 page loaded that was double sided and trying to copy it exactly. I guess this printer doesn't copy single double sided pages. I have to load 2 single sided pages in order to print a single double sided document.

greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved and all is working well now.

Have a nice day!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation