Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HPEnvy Photo 7855
macOS 10.14 Mojave

The fine print we are agree to agree to for a 7 day trial we didn’t ask for when attempting to sign up for mobile fax service states they’ll reveal the HP pricing plans for their faxing service at the end of your 7 day trial; after you indemnify HP, leave your credit card info and essentially enroll. I’ve looked all over this website of theirs for even rough estimates of the cost of one of these service plans or subscriptions and found nothing. Can someone who does have their fax mobile plan be so kind as to tell me what options were revealed to you at the end of your trial? Or what you pay is even helpful! Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@TriniBean wrote:

That is helpful. Thank you. Will it still ask for my cc then? Rather not give my cc info to just sit there for an unknown time though -  leaving a cc means agreeing to  plans they’ve not described or that they don’t even know about yet. Can’t we sign up for the trial without leaving cc info and when they offer plans and trials are over, ask us if we want to continue and based on what the offers are, decide and leave cc then?

You’re much welcome @TriniBean .

Yes, no payment information is required or gathered for the service trial, whenever a pricing information will become available you will be provided with the pricing information and the option to subscribe and provide any cc information if you like to enroll the service.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Currently, the Mobile Fax is offered as a free plain trial till an unknown time, once the service will be officially launched you will be offered with the option to enroll the service and provide the payment information.

As long as the free plan continues you are offered with the service without any fee, and no payment information is taken, any billing will only occur after any future plans would be introduced with a payment information

See the FAQ section below, check the 'What does the Mobile Fax service cost?' section, the date information might be out-dated, but the information is valid till any future change will occur:

https://www.hpsmart.com/us/en/mobile-fax

Shlomi

HP Recommended

That is helpful. Thank you. Will it still ask for my cc then? Rather not give my cc info to just sit there for an unknown time though -  leaving a cc means agreeing to  plans they’ve not described or that they don’t even know about yet. Can’t we sign up for the trial without leaving cc info and when they offer plans and trials are over, ask us if we want to continue and based on what the offers are, decide and leave cc then?

HP Recommended

@TriniBean wrote:

You’re much welcome @TriniBean .

Yes, no payment information is required or gathered for the service trial, whenever a pricing information will become available you will be provided with the pricing information and the option to subscribe and provide any cc information if you like to enroll the service.

Shlomi

HP Recommended

I want to know the prices, What are the prices for fax plans?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.