1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Fax confirmation page when sent from computer

HP 8720
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I get the printer to print a fax confirmation page, preferrably with image, when I fax from the computer?  I've got setup/reports/fax confirmation set to "on" .  The manual and help pages say this setting generates a confirmation page "for every fax sent" but that statement is false.  It generates fax confirmation page only for faxes sent directly from the printer.  How do I get a confirmation page printed automatically for faxes sent from my computer ?  (Please note:  printing a fax history that shows all faxes I've sent will not do!)  Can anyhone help me, please?  Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
25,793 25,521 4,570 9,964
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Fax confirmation page when sent from computer

Hi,

A Fax confirmation page, with or without an image can only be printed when sending from the printer itself.

When you fax from the computer, you may find the Fax Log within the HP Software which lists the last 30 activities and its results, you cannot get a printer report for any such.

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation