Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
Deskjet ink advantage 5525

The printer’s functions are working except printing

It produce white paper only

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MHB3

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Do you have adequate amount of ink left in all the cartridges?

Are you able to make Photocopies?

Print a Quality Diagnostic Page and let me know if that prints

1. Load plain, white paper in the tray.

2. From the control panel home screen, touch the Settings icon .

3. Touch Tools, and then touch Print Quality Report.

The printer prints the Print Quality Diagnostic report.

Print Quality Diagnostic report with no defects

Keep me posted

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply but even this report is empty 

HP Recommended

@MHB3

Try cleaning the Printhead and let me know if that helps

1. Make sure that plain white U.S. letter or A4 size paper is loaded in the tray.

2. From the control panel home screen, touch the Settings icon , and then touch Tools.

3. Touch the Down Arrow , and then touch Clean Printhead. The printer cleans the printheads, and then prints a test page.

4. Review the print quality on the test page.

Printhead cleaning test page

• If the print quality on the test page is satisfactory, return to the current print job.

• If the print quality on the test page is unsatisfactory, perform a secondary cleaning of the printhead.

If the printhead is badly clogged, it might require another cleaning cycle. If so, wait 30 minutes after the last cleaning stage to start the first stage of the cleaning process over again.

You can also refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03955472

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.